Wednesday, April 11, 2012

look what I just done did...

Well, I'll be darned.  Remember that assignment that I was worried about?  The one where I design my next four courses?  Done.

Check it off the list!  How it works really, is I submit it, and then the dean responds with anything I need to fix (another phone conversation), and then I fix it.  Then I hand in the fixed copy.  And know what happens after that?  After that, I will have successfully completed the first 4 credits of the 60-62 on the doctoral to-do list.  Sweet!

I thought these courses were my very next 4, but it turns out that I have eight required courses in education before I get to these 4 I designed.  After those eight required courses, I can choose to edit these four, or leave them alone and complete them. 

I'm not sure if this is an accurate conclusion to draw, but I believe that perhaps this first course was one of those "are you cut out for this kind of academics" sort of course.  I'm happy to say that I loved it, and I believe I have done extremely well.  My transcript will tell the truth, but all signs point to 'A'!  I was really elated when I finished this template.  Don't get me wrong though, I had coffee (with caffeine) at dinner time... Zzzzzing!  So that helped. 

We shall see if the dean approves of my work.  In the meantime, I have to get back to my middle school work (lesson plans), and equally important, sleep.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment