Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DIscussion 1

I had myself so nervous about this!  It is pretty intimidating to know I had to be on the phone for ninety minutes to discuss my reading.  Of course I read the material, several times over to be sure.  But this was my rookie discussion.  I was sweating, and had a terrible headache.  I was honestly probably purple, sitting in my classroom, talking on my cell phone. 

Once the discussion got into full swing, there is only one way to describe the discussion to you... Nerd Glory.  Seriously, this was exactly what my nerd thirst was requiring.  It went great! And it wasn't even really that scary!  Phew! 

So today, I submitted assignment 2, and scheduled discussion 2.  We're rolling for now.  The screeching halt I anticipate next is when I have to design my next 4 courses.  Yes, that will be a challenge.  For now, I'll "just keep swimming... just keep swimming."

1 comment: